Sohgave! is “the gold standard blue agave” for a reason: it is authentic, pure, 100% Blue Weber agave, known and prized for its premium taste and consistency.
The Blue Weber agave plant is native to Jalisco, Mexico, where it has been used by ancient civilizations for millennium. Our equitably traded Sohgave! nectar comes from this plant; it is a natural wonder that has only recently been “discovered” by professional chefs for its culinary properties and adaptability.
Sohgave! is a USDA Certified Organic agave sweetener with a delectably sweet but mild flavor that is neutral enough to be used in cooking, baking, grilling, sauces, and marinades, or as a sweetener for hot or cold drinks. Better yet, it is a healthy option! It is sweeter than cane sugar so you can use less and save calories. And since it is lower than most sweeteners on the Glycemic Index (approximately 17), it will not cause a blood sugar spike.
Explore the many uses of Sohgave! nectar. Drizzle it on pancakes, spread it on toast, pour it in coffee or tea. Use it in so many ways you use other sweeteners. It’s easy to pour, and so easy to enjoy. Here’s a few samples of some of the delicious agave recipes you can make using Sohgave! products submitted by professional chefs:
- Coconut Shrimp with Agave Nectar & Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- Pumpkin-Pear Bread with Agave Nectar
- Agave Lemonade
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Orange Pecan Granola
- Watermelon Sorbet
- Lemon Blueberry Oat Bran Muffins
- Apple Streusel Coffee Cake (Pecan Streusel Topping)
- Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
- Cranberry Pear Crisp with Almond Oat Topping (Filling)
- Cranberry Pear Crisp with Almond Oat Topping
- Pineapple Coconut Carrot Cake
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Crispy Cocoa Almond Rice Treats
- Triple Whammy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Power Breakfast Chia Seed Pancakes with Spiced, Caramelized Apples
- Grilled Ahi Tuna on Mesclun Greens with Balsamic Agave Vinaigrette
- Agave Lacquered Sesame Wings
- Creamy Lemon Balm and Agave Marinade (or Dressing)
- Miso Marinated Fish
- Amber Sohgave! Amber Sohgave! has a sweet, medium intensity, with a rich and complex flavor that has hints of maple and caramel. It is suitable for savory entrees and appetizers and also complements heavier sauces such as barbecue and glazes for meats.
- Light Sohgave! Light Sohgave! has a sweet, mild, caramel-like flavor. It is an ideal choice for more delicate recipes, especially desserts. This particular grade is delicious in more delicate white, green and herb teas.
- RAW Sohgave! RAW Sohgave! has a mild, light, almost neutral flavor with a subtle aroma. This form is produced at temperatures below 118 degrees and retains additional health-enhancing enzymes. It is a perfect sweetener for raw foodists and natural enthusiasts alike.
- Sohgave! All Natural Honey Flavor Agave Nectar Drop Sohgave! All Natural Honey Flavor Agave Nectar in or on everything you want sweetened with the taste of honey. Use it in recipes where you use honey or other sweeteners.
- Sohgave! Maple Flavor Agave Syrup Sohgave! flavored agave syrups contain no high fructose corn syrup! And to top it off, they won't crystallize.
- Sohgave! Blueberry Flavor Agave Syrup Sohgave! flavored syrups top just about everything. Pour them on top of pancakes, waffles, french toast, and more.
- Sohgave! Honey Vanilla Flavor Agave Syrup Sohgave! flavored agave syrups are much lower on the Glycemic Index (approximately 17).
- Sohgave! Vanilla Maple Flavor Agave Syrup Sohgave! flavored agave syrups contain no high fructose corn syrup! And to top it off, they won't crystallize.
- Sohgave! Amaretto Maple Flavor Agave Syrup Sohgave! flavored syrups top just about everything. Pour them on top of pancakes, waffles, french toast, and more.